I am expectantly looking forward to life. What will happen in the coming weeks? Won't you join me on my journey.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Wondering Mind

So this is just a quick little note. I started this journey a few days ago and am not making the progress that I would like. It seems that my mind sometimes goes at a faster pace then I can put to paper. Or rather to keyboard/blog. I have been exploring several sites and at times feel like I am super ADD. Of course one of my favorite sayings is "Did you see that rabbit?" This became a catch phrase for me several years ago at a small Renaissance Fair. There were occasionally sweet little bunnies hopping around and well.. being easily distracted... I think you get my drift. LOL I just read back what I had written. Boy, talk about distraction.  

So one of the main purposes for this site and this time is to get going on my cookbook. I started a Facebook page last night and sent out invites only to have one of my BFF, sister of my heart, point out that I don't know how to spell. She really was very gentle about it. A private message, pointing out that I had forgotten the second "t". So like me. At any rate, it was late and I was tired so I deleted it and need to get back to it. So why am I here, instead of on Facebook? Did I mention ADD, procrastination, and only having two cups of coffee this morning. Okay so back to Facebook and the starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment