I am expectantly looking forward to life. What will happen in the coming weeks? Won't you join me on my journey.

Friday, October 8, 2010

March of Dimes and Military moms

This article is about a shower that was given in Washington D.C. It also give a little information about Operation Shower. I am very excited about this. Not sure yet how I will help with it as I just came across it. I would love to have my cookbook be one of the gifts that the new moms receive. Of course that means getting it all together and making my dream a reality. Here is a little more on Operation Shower.


Operation Shower is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that hosts joyous baby showers for military families to ease the burden of deployment. For more information or to learn about how you can get involved through the organization’s “Operation Give Thanks” campaign please visit operationshower.org.  

No comments:

Post a Comment