I am expectantly looking forward to life. What will happen in the coming weeks? Won't you join me on my journey.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not enough hours in the day

Just a quick note for now. I am trying to finish up my friend Michelle's cookbook today. Well at least the transfer of all the information. Then on to editing to make sure all the fonts match. It is going to be a great little cookbook. She does Civil War Re-enactments. The title is The Kentucky Reb's Cookbook. It is full of great southern recipes, many of them date back to the American Civil War. Michelle is the main cook for the re-enactment group, 2nd Kentucky Cavalry, Co B. I will post more on the progress and when it will be available for purchase.

Here are a few of the recipes titles:
Buttermilk Pie
1880 Sugar Cookies
2nd Kentucky Granola
Confederate Cush
Shoofly Pie
Corn Rivel Soup


It is making my hungry.




Along with this I am working on things for E.L.F. I will post more on that later today. My mind is going a million directions with all of it. There are so many things that I what to do with it.

Stay tuned. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment